SEARCH

martes, 26 de junio de 2007

RON G - IT'S ON (1994)

Hello,

other mixtape of Ron G, for me between the 3 best mixtape DJ's of all time. He invented the concept "blend", mix between hip hop instrumentals and R&B singing.

By the way, when I was in New York, I went to Brooklyn to see if Tapekingz exists or not, and the answer is: NO.

I don't understand how difficult is to find now old school mixtapes of Ron G, S&S, DJ Juice, ... in New York now ?. If somebody knows somewhere IN THE WORLD where to find mixtapes of this era phisically, please contact with me.

In Internet, it's too difficult enough...












&












HIP HOP FOREVER

4 comentarios:

madnice dijo...

ron g had the ill tapes
that captain kirk joint brought back memories
i remember that shit was blastin on 125th back in 94 before rudy took the vendors off the streets

Aaron dijo...

i cant get part 2 to work. it gives "the file is broken" error. can you reupload it?

marioka dijo...

I can upload it.
Try again.

Anónimo dijo...

txs a lot, oldschool mixtapes are hard 2 get

Me