SEARCH

sábado, 23 de junio de 2007

MICHAEL MIXXIN MOORE - MILITANT MASTER MIX 31-07-93

Hello everybody,

I've just arrived from New York 3 days ago, and I have many histories to tell,
I did the Hip Hop Tour, for example, with Grandmaster Caz as guest in Hushtours, and I don't advise this to anybody, it was a cheat, graffiti, basketball shots in Harlem, the South Bronx was a sight of the Yankee Stadium, and then back to Manhattan...

However, other excursion I did with Hushtours, to Queensbridge & Hollis was very dope, the driver was: Mickey D , a former member of Main Source in their second album, he replaced to Large Pro in the sophomore album "F*ck what you think". The copilot was Mark (or Marcus), he told this, and we commented many issues of hip hop in general, and Queens in particular, I watched Jamaica (LL Cool J), Hollis (Run DMC), Queensbridge (Mobb Deep, Cormega, Nas), South Jamaica (Onyx), and it was incredible, because although I was the last year located in Flushing, I had seen only this district and Corona, of Queens. We made videos and pictures of the mural of Jam Master Jay, in Queens, and also of the factory in Long Island City which can be seen with the 7 line of subway.

I'll upload some videos of the trip in some days..

But now, this mixtape is of this DJ: Michael "Mixxin" Moore, of the West Coast, who passed away some years ago. He was very focused in the Nation Of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, and this mixtape is enough mystic, the mixes are very dope, and I like a lot.

This mixtape was obtained through the Cocaine Blunts forum, which was closed 1 1/2 years ago.

HIP HOP FOREVER


3 comentarios:

Big Chuck dijo...

Thanks for the Mike Moore Mix, hard to find anything he did on Stevie Wonder's 102.3 KJLH FM station or the defunct 103.9FM KACE, although this mix was on another station- 89.9-KCRW a good Indie underground station in Los Angeles.

Anónimo dijo...

I wish not agree on it. I over polite post. Particularly the designation attracted me to study the intact story.

Anónimo dijo...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Me