SEARCH

viernes, 6 de julio de 2007

WU-TANG CLAN LIVE CONCERT ZARAGOZA HIP-HOP FESTIVAL 30-06-2007, PART 2

Hi,

I'm here again, with a lot of surprises.

First, I went the last weekend to the Zaragoza Ciudad Hip Hop Festival, in Spain, celebrated the days 29th and 30th of June (Fr & Sat). Zaragoza is where I'm from, but I work in Madrid.

The artists who were, were: Big Daddy Kane, Guru's Jazzmatazz (with Solar) (I didn't watched him because the music was too much jazz, not hip hop), CL Smooth,
Wu-Tang Clan (RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon The Chef, Ghostface Killah, U-God, Inspecktah Deck, Masta Killa, and Streetlife, with DJ Mathematics on the wheels of steel), and D.I.T.C. (Lord Finesse, Diamond D., and A.G.).


So, it was... TREMENDOUS

I watched Wu the last year in Madrid, but the concert was very dissapointing for me, only 1 hour, and no energy...

But this time, it exploded.

By the way, WU-TANG CLAN is for me the BEST GROUP IN THE HIP HOP HISTORY (group, I consider 3 or more components, because 2 there are many....).

This video is one of the 3 that I recorded that night (30th, Sat). I have 2 more of Wu, and of Big Daddy Kane, CL Smooth, and D.I.T.C., so I can upload them here when I have more free time.

In general, I can say that Method Man is the frontman of the Wu, he enjoys the direct, and is a showman, so I thank to him, in spite of his bad last records..

But the classic songs never die: Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit', Clan In Da Front, Bring Da Ruckus, C.R.E.A.M., Incarcerated Scarfaces, Criminology, Ice Cream, M.E.T.H.O.D. Man, Shimmy Shimmy Ya, Triumph, It's Yourz...

The camera sometimes moves, because people jumped, jumped, jumped, and jumped....

But the sound quality is good, and of the image too, when it isn't moved.

So, enjoy it!!! ( I miss so much the GOLDEN ERA :( )

HIP HOP FOREVER


No hay comentarios:

Me