SEARCH

domingo, 13 de mayo de 2007

RON G - BLAST FROM THE PAST PART 2

Hi, here again, this time we have to the GREAT MIXTAPE DJ: RON G., king of the
mixtape sub-genre known as "blend", i.e. hip hop instrumental with R&B soul normally, but other times is R&B instrumental rapping over it.

So, we have here a great mixtape of him: "Blast from the past Part 2".

Attention! I'll go to a concert of Nas, in Barcelona (Spain), on 24th of this month (May). I expect to upload here some videos of him :)

Thanks and please, promote my blog ! I'll write more the labour days when I have holidays, because now, I can't.

And, on 6th of June, I'll go to NYC. I'd like to go to Tapekingz (Flatbush, Brooklyn). If someone knows something about this store, please contact on: mberonbruna@gmail.com


No hay comentarios:

Me