SEARCH

domingo, 27 de mayo de 2007

CHUCK CHILLOUT & FUNKMASTER FLEX AUGUST 1990 WBLS

Here, a dope mix of Chuck Chillout & Funkmaster Flex, circa 1990,
of the famous radio station, WBLS.

These DJ's are between the greatest hip hop DJ's of the history.

HIP HOP FOREVER

I Know You Got Soul- Eric B & Rakim
Daisy Lady- 7th Wonder
Black Grass- Bad Bascomb
Apache- Incredible Bongo Band
Dance To The Drummer's Beat- Herman Kelly
Pussyfooter- Jackie Robinson
Big Tyme- Heavy D & The Boyz
Jingling Baby- LL Cool J
The Mic I Grip- Chuck Chillout & Kool Chip
The Power- Chill Rob G

The Power- Chill Rob G (Continued)
Welcome to The Terrordome- Public Enemy
Living Champion Of Love??- 991 Volts
Break The Grip Of Shame- Paris


2 comentarios:

1001 Rules About Food dijo...

Nice site. Also, glad you enjoyed my tape rip of this show. I might be borrowing that Off and On video for my blog. Peace!

e and s dijo...

Nice .Do you know the mystery song of the 1997 wbls show "summertime" sang by couple of girls? I like your blog.

Me