SEARCH

sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

LARGE PROFESSOR - JAMES BROWN DEDICATION SET ON 40 DEUCE RADIO (12.22.2010)

Hi,

it's a new year, 2011, I wish to upload more mixtapes or DJ sets that I like, or any original mixes.

Anyway, here it's a DJ set from the one and only Large Professor, the legend himself, the Flushing Queens native, and producer of so many great themes, for example: Nas "It Ain't Hard To Tell", Akinyele's "Vagina Diner" album, or the Main Source albums.

And, here it's a DJ set that he did on 12.22.10, in memory of the hardest working on business: James Brown.

A lot of rare gems in itself.

So listen to it, and learn of the master... James Brown (inspiration for all the Hip Hop, and Michael Jackson).

2 comentarios:

stacy dijo...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
Dissertation Writing Service

asicstigershoesonline dijo...

A large number of brands are selling dresses of different styles and qualities, but Cheap D&G Sunglasses has always been beating all others. A woman can actually fall in love with theseAbercrombie and Fitch Clothing. Every time, this brand comes up with
Asics Tiger new range and collection of outfits, women rush to get their hands on their most loved one.Louis Vuitton Outlet

Me