SEARCH

martes, 2 de junio de 2009

DJ RON G - 3/25, 4/16, 12/26

Hi,

another set of DJ Ron G. mixtapes: "3/25", "4/16", "12/26", but this last one I think it's not of him, so if anybody could help, it would be welcome.

I went to a concert on this last Sunday, in Madrid (Spain), watching to Ghostface Killah, and it was craaaazy, one of my favourite MC's of all-time, I've got a live concert for more of 1 hour, I'll try to upload it, but the m*****ckers of Rapidshare deleted other live concerts I had there like the Rock The Bells 2008, of Ghostface, Raekwon, Pharcyde, or the concert I went of Earth, Wind & Fire, too... so I'll think something.

Anyway, these tapes are classic, my preferred is "4/16".

























&

























&




















HIP HOP FOREVER

No hay comentarios:

Me